Customer success story
Out of 50+ different payment companies I have talked to, Cardknox is by far the best I have worked with. Amazing technology and feature list, exceptional customer and developer support, and unbelievable flexibility. Anything related to payments that we need, Cardknox makes it happen—easy and fast.
Robert BrintonCEO Aluvii
The Cardknox solution, is a tray application that runs in the background on a client’s computer. It acts as a local server listening on a local port, allowing a POS running in a browser to accept EMV payments while remaining out of PCI scope.
- POS sends request to Cardknox Payment Engine EXT
- Payment Engine EXT sends info to terminal
- Terminal sends request to Cardknox Gateway
- Gateway sends response to terminal
- Terminal sends response to Payment Engine EXT
- Payment Engine sends transaction authentication details to POS
Download and install Cardknox BBPOS (PaymentEngineExt)
Follow the prompts and input the correct information
If you are unsure about a certain setting leave the default. All settings can later be modified